Thanks to our donors, women gain job skills, confidence, and hope for their futures through Jesus. The success of our students and our ability to prepare women for employment depends on our giving community.
Your support is instrumental as together we:
EQUIP for employment | EMPOWER with dignity and hope | ENCOURAGE with the love of Jesus
Christian Women’s Job Corps is 100% community-funded through generous donors, churches, and grants.
We receive no funding from state or federal sources. Ways you can give:
- $30 may provide Bibles for 10 women
- $50 could cover the cost of Jobs for Life and Boundaries books for 1 student
- $100 would purchase CliftonStrengths© talent assessments for 5 students
- $200 could feed 1 woman twice-weekly nutritious meals for an entire semester
BECOME A MISSION FRIEND
Mission Friends are:
- Invited to join us for an Annual Ministry Review event.
- Provided reserved seating for each graduation.
- Sent quarterly newsletters.
PROVIDE STUDENT MEALS
There is nothing like sharing a delicious meal to create a feeling of togetherness. The lunch hour at CWJC is a special time of fellowship and continued learning. Providing a meal is always a wonderful way to warm a person’s heart and soul!
You may choose to donate directly toward our student meal fund or sign up to bring individually packaged lunches for our classes.
Equipping women with job skills and life skills in a Christ-centered environment.