Why We Need Your Help
Because a better life and we need your hand
There is a place for you at CWJC.
Volunteers keep our program running. We depend on their expertise, dedication, and knowledge to provide the training so desperately needed by our students. We have volunteer openings for all types of skills:
- Jobs for Life teachers and assistants
- JFL teachers and assistants use curriculum specially designed to teach Biblical concepts as they apply to a work environment. Teaching guides are provided, as well as a detailed leader's guide.
- Computer teachers and assistants
- Computer teachers and assistants are an essential part of the CWJC program. One.on - one assistance to a student can provide the necessary support and confidence needed to be successful.
- Front desk volunteer
- A friendly voice and welcoming smile are the first things a student sees when they enter our doors. We rely on our front desk volunteers to provide the support needed to keep the office running smoothly.
- Kitchen Angels
- Our kitchen angels manage the kitchen and ensure lunches and dinners are served to our students. We serve lunch each day, and we also serve a light dinner to our evening students. We especially need kitchen angels in the evening.
- Journey Partners
- A Journey Partner is assigned to each student to support and pray for them throughout the 12-week program, and even after the class has concluded. A Journey Partner is not a counselor, simply a listening ear, an encourager, and, at times, a source of information on where to go to obtain the help needed during a difficult time in the student's life.
If you have a talent or a gift you feel would be beneficial to our students, please contact us. Our volunteers are required to complete an application and agree to a background check.
email us at
Following info is required